Omakase Room by Tatsu: An Intimate Experience of Japanese Sushi Tradition


JAI NIMA IDOWU

Omakase Room by Tatsu

An Intimate Experience of Japanese Sushi Tradition 


14 Christopher Street | Ground Floor
New York, NY 10014 


Rating by Martina: ★★★★★ 



As I walked down the somewhat spiral staircase, my nose gravitated to the burning incense, which set the tone for the evening I was about to experience. When I walked through the doors, I noticed the minimalist detail of wooden walls and tables in the restaurant, and immediately forgot I was in NYC. 

The omakase itself is 18 pieces and includes a red miso soup with tofu and toroscallion hand roll at the end. All pieces are served edomae style so you do not have to bother saucing the fish. The chef does everything for you.







The chef is an artist and you are there to observe him create his art. Overall this was a great experience and I will definitely be back again for a different menu!



Website: http://omakaseroom.nyc/
Yelp: https://www.yelp.com/biz/omakase-room-by-tatsu-new-york

Comments