Becco: Can't miss the Italian restaurant





Becco

Can't miss the Italian restaurant

355 W 46th St, New York, NY 10036
Price: $$$


Rating by Ashley: ★★★★☆


Love this place. My friend recommended this restaurant to me because he knew I love Italian food. I’ve tried at least 6 Italian restaurants since I came to New York. Becco is my favorite now! Been there twice and not disappointed. Although the inside of Becco is spacious, I really recommend you make a reservation because you can choose the table you liked and don’t need waste time waiting.

Before you order, a bread basket will be served. 


Bread Basket 
My friend and I got Mussel appetizer. The mussel tasted fresh and juicy. 


Mussel

I got the Fish Soup and my friend had Osso Buco alla Becco.

The Fish Soup is not a real soup but it has this amazing liquid in it that is so delicious. All the seafood in Fish Soup tasted like heaven, and the scallops were the best ever!

Fish Soup

My friend said the Osso Buco alla Becco, a signature dish, was very good and the meat fell right of the bone.

Osso Buco alla Becco

Anyway, if you’re looking for an Italian restaurant in NYC, Becco is worth to try!



Website

Office website: https://becco-nyc.com

Comments