Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant: where you should try Dim Sum





Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant

敦城海鲜酒家


13330 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354
Price: $$


Rating by Ashley: ★★★☆

I came here with my roommate at 7pm after shopping. We didn’t have a reservation but lucky enough that some tables opened. The design of the restaurant is a little old, like the Chinese restaurant style in the 1980s. To be honest, I don’t like the dining environment in this restaurant, and the service is not enthusiastic enough.

Dining Environment

We got all the Dim Sum on the menu and ordered one Stir Fried Diced Beef w. Mango. I have tasted many Dim Sum restaurants, but I don’t think the Dim Sum provided by Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant has something special.

Dim Sum, Stir Fried Diced Beef w. Mango 

Although Dim Sum made me feel a little disappointed, the Stir Fried Diced Beef w. Mango tasted crazy good! The beef in this dish was very soft and the mango was very refreshing. Partial sweet and spicy taste, don’t recommend people who don’t eat spicy food.



Website

Comments

Post a Comment